- Campus Ministry
- Feminine Genius
- Student Info
Tuition and Financial Assistance
Tuition is $9,850 for the 2013-2014 school year.
Tuition Payment Plan
|Non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit due March 27, 2013||$400.00|
|Due by July 1, 2013||$2,362.50|
|Due by September 1, 2013||$2,362.50|
|Due by November 1, 2013||$2,362.50|
|Due by January 1, 2014||$2,362.50|
Please note: A $300 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is due by March 1, 2013 for returning students and after March 1, 2013, the Non-Refundable Registration Fee is $400.
Please note: Deferred Payment Plans are available.
- Payments are to be made by check payable to St. Catherine of Siena Academy.
- Checks which are returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $30 fee.
- Those paying with credit cards will be assessed a credit card convenience fee of 2.5%.
- A student's tuition account must be current to begin school.
- Parents/guardians unable to make tuition payments on schedule are required to contact the School Principal as soon as possible.
- Tuition for a student admitted or withdrawn during the year is prorated quarterly.
- An outside company, Private School Aid Service (PSAS), is used in evaluating financial need.
- An application is required every year and is due in early April.
- The 2012 Financial Aid Form is available on the right side of this web page. Forms are also available in the Business Office.
- Tuition Assistance is awarded by St. Catherine of Siena Academy and is need-based.
- Please contact Geoffrey VanGoethem in the Business Office for tuition assistance forms 248-946-4859 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Tuition Payments