- Campus Ministry
- Feminine Genius
- Student Info
Tuition and Financial Assistance
Tuition is $9,850 for the 2015-2016 school year.
Tuition Payment Plan
|Non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit due February 21, 2014||$400.00|
|Due by July 1, 2015||$2,462.50|
|Due by September 1, 2015||$2,462.50|
|Due by November 1, 2015||$2,462.50|
|Due by January 1, 2016||$2,462.50|
*A $400 Non-Refundable Registration Fee is due by February 20, 2015 for returning students.
Please note: Deferred Payment Plans are available.
- Payments are to be made through FACTS online payment plans.
- A student's tuition account must be current to begin school.
- Parents/guardians unable to make tuition payments on schedule are required to contact the School Principal as soon as possible.
- Tuition for a student admitted or withdrawn during the year is prorated quarterly.
- An outside company, Private School Aid Service (PSAS), is used in evaluating financial need.
- An application is required every year and is due by April 2015.
- The 2015 Financial Aid Form is available online or in the Business Office.
- Tuition Assistance is awarded by St. Catherine of Siena Academy and is need-based.
- Please contact Geoffrey VanGoethem in the Business Office for tuition assistance forms 248-946-4859 or email@example.com
FACTS Online Tuition Payments Plans
"If you are what you should you be, you will set the whole world ablaze!"-St. Catherine of Siena