Directions for the Completion and Submission of an Application to SCA:
As you will see in the online portal, a completed application to SCA consists of the following checklist of items:
1) Application Form: Completed by parent/guardian and student applicant. Submitted online through the portal.
2) School and Student Form: To be filled out by the applicant's current school principal, assistant principal, or school counselor. In the portal, you can email this form to principal/counselor, and they can complete and submit the form online.
3) Teacher Recommendation: To be completed by one of the applicant's current 8th grade teachers of either Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies or Foreign Language. Within the portal, you can email this form to the teacher of your choice, and they will be able to fill out and submit the form online.
4) Transcript Release Form: To be printed out and completed by parent/guardian and then submitted to the counselor or registrar at applicant's current school. Upon receiving this form, applicant's current school should mail transcripts to:
St. Catherine of Siena Academy
28200 Napier Rd
Wixom, MI 48393
Attn: Leslie Nagel, Director of Admissions
5) St.Catherine of Siena Academy Supplement: To be printed out and completed by parent/guardian and student applicant. To submit, mail to St. Catherine of Siena Academy or stop by and hand-deliver it to the Main Office. Alternatively, you may also scan your handwritten completed supplement and email it to email@example.com
Acceptance to SCA is based on but not limited to the following criteria:
Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis. In order for your daughter to receive her acceptance letter with the first set of letters that go out on January 27, 2017 she must have her application in before we dismiss for Christmas Break on December 21, 2016.
While academic performance is extremely important in the acceptance process at SCA, the reported character and/or letters of recommendations for a student by her school holds significant weight in the decision making process. SCA maintains a strong emphasis on the spiritual, academic, physical, and social well being of every student. Each child should posses a keen desire to grow in wisdom and understanding in all of these areas and in discovering her feminine genius. When all of the above has been taken into consideration a student’s acceptance or non acceptance is a discretionary decision made by the Admissions Office and Administration of St. Catherine of Siena Academy.
Transfer students must have a completed student profile and an acceptable academic record that aligns with SCA’s curriculum and standards.
**Registration fee is due at the time of acceptance**
"If you are what you should you be, you will set the world ablaze!"
-St. Catherine of Siena