- Campus Ministry
- Feminine Genius
- Student Info
St. Catherine of Siena Academy’s Student Government consists of two branches: Student Council and four Class Boards (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors). Student Council officers (president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer) are elected by their fellow students during a school wide election in May. Class Board Officers are elected after Student Council elections** and consist of a president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, representative.
**Freshmen Class Board Officers are elected in the Fall.
"I've transformed into a leader..."
"Supported by the graces of daily Mass, the enthusiasm of the faculty, and the strong sisterhood at St. Catherine's, I've transformed into a leader fully aware of her dignity, gifts, and duties as a woman. Before high school, I was content with who I was. But now, I celebrate because I know I'm becoming who God made me to be."
Ria 2013-2014 Student Council President
The Student Council is responsible for:
- Communicating ideas between the student body and the faculty and administration
- Coordinating extracurricular activities of all clubs and class governments
- Promoting school spirit
- Encouraging responsibility, leadership, honesty, and integrity in the student body.
The Class Board is responsible for:
- Communicating ideas and options within each class and to the Student Council via a representative
- Sponsoring two activities per year
For additional information, contact Mrs. Karen Rivard, Student Council Advisor, at email@example.com