- Campus Ministry
- Feminine Genius
- Student Info
Acceptance to SCA is based on but not limited to the following criteria
- Scheduling a shadow day
- Successful completion of the 8th grade
- Satisfactory performance on the High School Placement Test
- Completed application for admission
- Completed student profile and academic record from the student's current grade school
- Formal meeting and/or interview with the Principal and/or Director of Admissions if requested by the Admissions Office
Please click on these forms to print the application. Please be sure to include your child's
- 7th & 8th grade report cards
- Copy of standardized testing
- A current photo
- St. Catherine's application
Applications can be dropped off to the main office during school hours, mailed in, or emailed to email@example.com
Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis. In order for your daughter to receive her acceptance letter with the first set of letters that go out on January 23, 2015 she must have her application in by January 14, 2015.
While academic performance is extremely important in the acceptance process at SCA, the reported character and letters of recommendations for a student by her school holds significant weight in the decision making process. SCA maintains a strong emphasis on the spiritual, academic, physical, and social well being of every student. Each child should posses a keen desire to grow in wisdom and understanding in all of these areas and in discovering her feminine genius. When all of the above has been taken into consideration a student’s acceptance or non acceptance is a discretionary decision made by the Admissions Office and Administration of St. Catherine of Siena Academy.
Transfer students must have a completed student profile and an acceptable academic record which aligns with SCA’s curriculum and standards.
**Registration fee is due at the time of acceptance**
Home of the feminine genius
"If you are what you should you be, you will set the whole world ablaze!"-St. John Paul II