- Campus Ministry
- Student Life
- My SCA
Acceptance to St. Catherine of Siena Academy is based on the following criteria:
- A keen desire to grow in wisdom and understanding in all areas of one's life (spiritual, academic, physical, and social)
- A willingness to provide service to others, motivated by an authentic Christian love
- A respectful attitude towards peers and teachers
- A successful eight years in elementary school
- Satisfactory performance on the STS High School Placement Test (HSPT)
Students interested in knowing more about St. Catherine of Siena Academy are encouraged to attend an Open House, and/or to schedule a Shadow Day at the school. What better way to get to know the school and the students than to come and experience SCA for yourself!
Before a student can apply for admission, she must complete the STS High School Placement Test (HSPT) with a satisfactory performance. The HSPT is administered at St. Catherine's with test dates starting in November. On the HSPT, students must indicate St. Catherine of Siena Academy as a school of their choice in order for SCA to receive their scores.
The HSPT is followed by formal application. The following forms are distributed upon completion of the HSPT:
Application for Admission Form - to be completed by the applicant and her parent/guardian.
Student Profile Form - to be completed by the applicant's eighth grade homeroom/counselor/principal and forwarded to St. Catherine's.
Acceptance Letters are sent out in the third week of January.
A family interview may be scheduled after reception of application.
A $400 non-refundable deposit for the 2013-2014 school year is due at registration. The Registration Deadline for the 2013-2014 school year is Wednesday, March 27, 2013. Based on availability, St. Catherine's will still be accepting applications after the Registration Deadline.