- Campus Ministry
- Feminine Genius
- Student Info
Acceptance to SCA is based on but not limited to the following criteria
- Scheduling a shadow day
- Successful completion of the 8th grade
- Satisfactory performance on the High School Placement Test
- Completed application for admission
- Completed student profile and academic record from the student's previous school
- Formal meeting and/or interview with the Principal and/or Director of Admissions
Please click on these forms to print the application. Please be sure to include your child's
- 7th & 8th grade report cards
- Copy of standardized testing
- A current photo
- St. Catherine's application
Applications can be dropped off to the main office during school hours, mailed in, or emailed to email@example.com
Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis. We suggest submitting your daughter's application before Christmas Break.
*** Application Deadline is January 10, 2014 ***
While academic performance is extremely important in the acceptance process at SCA, the reported character and letters of recommendations for a student by her school holds significant weight in the decision making process. SCA maintains a strong emphasis on the spiritual, academic, physical, and social well being of every student. Each child should posses a keen desire to grow in wisdom and understanding in all of these areas and in discovering her feminine genius. When all of the above has been taken into consideration a student’s acceptance or non acceptance is a discretionary decision made by the Admissions Office and Administration of St. Catherine of Siena Academy.
Transfer students must have a completed student profile and an acceptable academic record which aligns with SCA’s curriculum and standards.
**Registration fee is due at the time of acceptance**